Spring 2013 Pantone Color Forecast (10/24/2012)
Pantone has released it’s color forecast for Spring 2013. While 2 blues are at the top, Monaco Blue and Dusk Blue, it is dominated by 3 greens, Emerald, Grayed Jade and Tender Shoots. For the most part it’s a soft palette, with Monaco Blue and Poppy Red being the bold entries.
Here’s a roundup of semi-precious beads and gemstones to look for that match these colors:
Overall I like the choices. I am fond of many of the semi-precious beads and gemstones that I found. It seems like a refreshing choice of colors for spring.
- PANTONE’s top 10 colors for Spring 2013 (lostateminor.com)
- Pantone Announces Top Colors for Women’s Fashion for Spring 2013 (shoppingblog.com)
- Pantone Announces Spring 2013 Color Trend Forecast (scrapbookupdate.com)
- Color Trends – PANTONE home + interiors 2013 (redoitdesign.com)
- Pantone Color Inspiration (artbeadscene.blogspot.com)