Free Seed Bead Patterns (4/27/2012)
For years I’ve been fascinated by the colourful mixed up patterns of the seed bead jewellery worn by many African women, hence my calling these patchwork necklaces. The hundreds, if not thousands of hours involved …
Pattern: Infamous beaded necklaces tutorial by Devon Clement … Another necklace in need of a re-vamp was this Cornish granite pendant – it was on leather that had gone tatty, so I threaded a seed bead chain for it.
Free pattern for necklace Blue Drops. Posted by: adminin Necklace patterns, Patterns. 21. Apr. Free pattern for beautiful beaded necklace Blue Drops. seed beads 10/0-11/0. beads 5-6 mm. Click to get book about Beading …
I then hand beaded around the edge and created a bail to securely cradle it and show it off to its best advantage. I then used Conch shell beads and pearl glass seed beads to create a necklace with a hand made Conch …
Inspired by a cute little beadweaving pattern in the Dec 11/Jan 12 issue of Beadwork, I stitched up this seed bead necklace in no time. I recommend that you get this copy of Beadwork to read Phyllis Dintenfass’s article “Sea …
Delicate white and blue seed bead necklace. by monika on March 29th, 2012. As for several of my recent posts, the pattern for this necklace comes from the book “Beading Beautiful Costume Jewelry – Patterns for Every Festive Occasion”.
Blue Moon Beads shows you how to make this glamorous seed bead pendant necklace.
Got a really nice bead or artisan glass you want a pretty necklace for? Cheap and easy.
Hello Beads Friends! I’m here because I want to show you my last work: I made a necklace using the netted technique.
- One Zebra Necklace (inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com)
- Do Over Challenge Blog Hop (michellemach.com)
- Love Seed Beads? (abeadaday.blogspot.com)
- How to Design with Beads (beadinpath.com)
- Wrapped, Stacked & Layered: Fanciful Style with a Tesori Twist (treasures-found.blogspot.com)
- Jewelry Design: Emphasize Differences (colorforbeadartists.com)
- Summer Jewelry (beadinspired.blogspot.com)
- The Queens Jewels (libeado.blogspot.com)