Free Bead Patterns (2/13/2012)
I generally weave through a few rows following the same thread pattern as before – just like adding a row but without actually adding any beads. Download the FULL COLOR PATTERN here, or the GREYSCALE PATTERN here.
I also design and sell patterns on several sites such as Bead Patterns Boutique and The Bead Coop. After about two years, I relearned my beading and how to hold the needles and beads. I work with glass and beads.
http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com/Dec 13, 2011
Anja begins with a detailed overview of the materials and tools needed to create your own beaded creatures, and provides instructions and tips for weaving the beads together, assembling the designs, and adding embellishments.
http://totallytutorials.blogspot.com/Dec 13, 2011
A Directory of Free Craft Tutorials, How-Tos, Patterns, Recipes, And More. I love that it’s a bit more challenging than straight beading. Tuesday, December 13, 2011.
http://www.randomcreativeart.com/Dec 13, 2011
Among other things, it really pushed me to develop the high-end price selection for my shop, including a brand new product line and pattern for it. As part of the challenge aspect, I also created two brand new PDF patterns. For 2011, I created a new line of right angle weave cuffs from this challenge.
http://www.beadingdaily.com/Dec 6, 2011
Because the edges of those crystal beads can wreak havoc on your beading thread, try to buffer your crystal beads with seed beads. I buffered these crystals with seed beads when I stitched up this right-angle weave pendant chain.
www.jewelrymakingprofessor.com Preview of bead weaving course showing how to make a pair of romanesque earrings.
www.jewelrysupply.com In this bead weaving video from JewelrySupply.com, you learn, step-by-step how to make the very versatile Right Angle Weave for bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
www.beadaholique.com – This Beadaholique video demonstrates how to use a simple peyote stitch to weave seed beads into colorful patterns used to make bracelets, necklaces and rings. The pattern used in this video is a flat even count peyote stitch.
- Challenge Yourself for the New Year with Variations on Tubular Herringbone Stitch (beadingdaily.com)
- Bead Weaving (agemofablog.wordpress.com)
- Bead-embroidered Keeshond Pin (thelonebeader.com)
- Studio Saturday: Humblebeads (artbeadscene.blogspot.com)
- A new pattern and kit…the “Belles Fleurs” bracelet! (barbarabriggsdesigns.wordpress.com)
- Millefiori Glass (myitaliandecor.wordpress.com)
- the pleasures of peyote (foundobjectbeachart.wordpress.com)
- Animal Print Inspired Bracelet with Marquis Fringe Chain (ohiobeads.com)
- How to Design with Beads (beadinpath.com)