Seed Bead Designs (1/23/2012)
Where can I find designs to follow for adding seed beads/sequins to a wedding veil?
I am making my daughter’s veil…cathedral length. Bodice of dress is alencon lace that is heavily embellished with seed pearls, tiny silver beads, translucent bugle beads and sequins. I need design guidelines for embellishing the veil. Thanks!!!
Here is a video with some guidelines:
This site has a lot of pictures which may give you great ideas:
Lizard and other designs made out of small seed beads?
How do you make lizard and other designs made out of small seed beads websites with pictures please.
This site had some 3D patterns. I don’t see a lizard, but they do have dragons and birds and other animals:
You could also search Bead Patterns for “3D” – I found almost 100 patterns for 3D items…
Can anyone lead me to a place where I can find jewelery designs?
I need some designs to make earrings, I work with #15 seed beads. Ideas of places to get books, designs, or anything like that.
Funny you should ask… I just stumbled on a site called The Bead Coop that had literally thousands of patterns, for peyote and brick stitch as well as loomed. I saw lots of earring patterns there. Mostly the patterns use Delicas, but you can convert, I’m sure, if you’re experienced enough to be using 15/0 beads.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
- How to Make Beaded Beads and a Necklace Too! (cathiefilian.blogspot.com)
- Beading Thread: Beading Q And A (guidetobeadwork.com)
- Seed Bead Projects: Beading Q And A (guidetobeadwork.com)
- 2012 Wedding Trends (musiccityevents.wordpress.com)
- Why do we wear veils? (angelheartlee.wordpress.com)
- Sparkles for the Win (weddingbee.com)
- How to Make Beaded Grape Clusters Tutorials (beadinggem.com)
- Mary Frances Prince Charming Bag | Beaded Novelty Frog Clutch (bagbunch.com)
- Free Beading Tutorial – Steampunk Zipper & Lampwork Bead Bracelet (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- Steel Bead (bepositivecampaign.org)